- Handover of elevator shaft structure and related elevator machine room.
- All materials will be delivered to the site within 2 weeks.
- Hoisting of roof equipment, sewers, and pipes, maintenance channels, car supports, and guide rails for a period of 10 days.
- The wiring of hydraulic arms, pipes, wire ducts and ducts of the lifting shaft, etc.
- The wiring of the lifting shaft will last for 9 days.
- The location of the equipment in the motor control room, wiring ducts and ducts in the machine room, and wiring in the machine room, for a period of 13 days.
- Install the threshold angle and arch frame, etc, and the landing grouting will be completed by other people and the landing door for 9 days.
- Within 5 days, part of the scaffolding of the hoisting shaft was removed and maintenance equipment was installed.
- Install car frame and platform, car wall and ceiling, car door operator, and elevator car wiring in 14 days.
- The period of building repair stop work, installation of external glass complete landing repair, and final BS lighting of the elevator shaft, detectors, etc, lasts for 12 days.
- Lifting the machine room requires powering up.
- Submit Form 5 to the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department.
- The interface test with other contractors will be carried out in a later state for a period of 6 days.
- Final test and commissioning with client and handover.
Proper Lift Installation
At Access Equipment, ensuring customer safety is our top priority. Keep safety in mind when designing and manufacturing your car lift. However, safety depends on proper installation and training. Ensure that the floor meets specific requirements in preparation for a successful installation. We would like to emphasize the following floor requirements for installing 2-post and 4-post car lifts.
Before installing a lift, please check the following:
• Elevator location: Please always use the architect’s plan. Check the layout size according to the floor plan requirements to ensure that there is enough space. Your elevator A 220v, 30amp, single-phase grounded power supply is required. There should be enough space to operate the elevator safely and without restriction.
• Elevated area: There should be no elevated obstacles in the area where the elevator is located, such as heaters, building supports, wires, doors, lights, etc.
• Ground area: visually inspect the elevator installation location and check for cracked or defective concrete.
It is recommended to use a level floor for proper installation and leveling. Small differences in floor slope can be compensated by proper shimming. If the slope of the ground is suspicious, consider the possibility of investigating the site and/or pouring new concrete floor slabs.
Domestic lifts that fit in easily and are easy to fit
Access unique series of home lifts are the first and only such lifts in Pakistan. Due to their small footprint, drive mechanism, and dual-track technology, Stiltz home lifts have unparalleled capabilities and can be installed in spaces that other home lifts cannot reach, which means they can be installed almost anywhere in the home. Unlike traditional home elevators, our home elevators do not use a hydraulic system but are powered by a smart motor, which can be directly plugged into an ordinary 13-amp power socket like any other household appliance. With our innovative Stiltz dual-track technology, the home elevator is self-supporting. This technology bears the weight of the elevator, so no major structural changes are required. The Stiltz home lift is an ideal choice for stairlifts, and the price is reasonable, allowing you to keep your stairs in the same condition. Compared to moving or making changes to existing properties, it is also more cost-effective and can add value to your home.
About the Company
Access Technologies in Pakistan has been a leader in automation, security, and also access solutions since 2010. Everything we do is for you and we will prioritize what you need to do to get you on track. We sincerely thank our customers and strategic partners who have long-term business relationships with us. In addition, For more detail please contact us.